TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 33 other countries for 7 months!
"It's like carrying a copy machine in your pocket" (Mac | Life, April 2010)
"Unbelievably sharp. The best app I've tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
"This app has really helped me get the paper clutter under control in my home ... I scan everything and shred the originals. Don't have to deal with paper pile ups anymore" (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
• "Email to myself" feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or SkyDrive app (to send to clouds) or fax apps
• AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Small memory footprint
✚ NOTE: Not recommended to use with iPod Touch / iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution). Works great with the New iPad (3).
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
© Pixoft 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs - Pixoft
at 4:15 PM